|Login sessions expire for two reasons.
- For your security, your ethiojobs.net™ session expires a maximum of two hours
after you have logged in.
- If you do not accept the cookies set on login or your computer is not configured to accept cookies,
authentication and in saving configuration information. Cookies are required for ethiojobs.net™.
If you see this message immediately after logging in, you should check the following:
- Check to see if you are the only person logged on ethiojobs.net™ on the current mechine and if so the other person have to logout befor you can login again.
- Check to see that your computer system time is accurate. Cookies are time sensitive and may not work if your computer date is incorrect by a large amount.
- Make sure that your browser is configured to accept cookies or that you agree to accept cookies during the login process.
- Turn off any third party programs or control panels that automatically reject cookies.
Re-login to ethiojobs.net™